Frequently Bought Together
- Acetoz is a Nitrogen Fixing bio fertilizer that fixes free nitrogen from available in the air and converts it into Ammonia.
- Different types of microbes available in the root zone of the plant fix around 8 – 16 kg of Nitrogen to the soil.
- With regular use of Acetoz, use of Nitrogen based chemical fertilizers can be reduced.
- Target crops
- For sugar containing crops like sugarcane, sweet sorghum, Sweet corn
- 1-2 litre Acetos with 25-50 Soil application by mixing with organic manure use in 1 acre area. Or 1-2 litre Acetos Mix with 200 litter water and drenching near Trunk in 1 Acre.
- 1 to 3 litre / acre Or By Drenching.
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh Acetoz (Acetobacter-Nitrogen Fixing Microbes) :
Q: Can this be used in aquarium to help nitrogen cycle
A: Yes. But Azotoz is much better compared to Acetoz.
Q: I have a rose garden this product is helpful for that?
A: No. For rose use Azotoz.
Q: How many times to use in sugarcane? At what frequency to use ?
A: 2 to 4 times during crop cycle. Use it every 2 to 3 months .
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 11 cm|
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
|Item Group|| |
|Net Content|| |
1 Ltr, 1 ltr x 2, 1 ltr x 3, 5 ltr x 1, 5 ltr x 2, 20 Ltr