- Bio Clean Sweep is a consortium of bio pesticide prepared by concept of Biotechnology.
- Bio Clean Sweep is made from the Metarhizium Anisopliae, Beauveria Bassiana, Verticillium Lecanii and many other fungi which causes a disease known as the white muscadine in insects.
- When spores of Bio Clean Sweep fungus come in contact with susceptible insects, they germinate and grow directly through the cuticle to the inner body. Here the fungus proliferates throughout the insect’s body, producing toxins and draining the insect of nutrients, eventually killing it.
- Target crops
- Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Drum stick, Kidney bean, Lima bean, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, kale, Knol khol, Srouting broccoli, Pigeon pea, Spine gourd, Coriander, Fenugreek, Nutmeg, Clove, Cumin, Cinnamon, Elaichi, Curry leaves, Wheat, Paddy rice, Sorghum, Bajra, Barley, Maize, Chickpea Chana, Lentil masoor, Black gram, Mung, Groundnut, Mustard, Coconut, Sesame, Linseed, Sunflower, Rose, Marigold, Hibiscus, Bougainvillea, Jasmine, Orchid, Crysanthemum, Cotton, Sugarcane, Jute tobacco, Arecanut, Date palm
- TARGET INSECTS: –
- Sucking Pest Like Aphids, Jassids, Thrips, Mealy Bug, Brown Plant Hoppers, Scale Insects, White flies, Mites etc.
- Larvae and Caterpillars like Helicoverpa, Spodoptera, Plutella, Borers, Hairy Caterpillars, Cut Worms, Army Worms, etc.
- COMPATIBILITY: – Compatible with all insecticides except chemical fungicides.
- CAUSES :- Keep Bio Clean Sweep out of the reach of children.
- Keep Bio Clean Sweep in clean, dry place , away from the eatable and animal feeds.
- Aviod direct contact with or smelling the Bio Clean Sweep.
- Contact Doctor immediately , if swallowed.
Application & Dosage: For Foliar Spray application: 2 ml- 4ml/litre water.
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh Bio Clean Sweep(A biological consortium to control all kinds of sucking pests, catterpillars and larvae organically) :
Q: 250 ml pack available?
Q: What is the difference between bio clean sweep & grubnil?
A: Bio clean sweep is for boll worms and sucking pest that are on plants.
Grubnil is for grubs, termites and other insects in the soil.
Q: will the plant fruit & vegetables be safe to eat directly after its application via spraying?
A: Yes. Completely safe.
Q: Can we mix Bio clean Sweep and Fungifree product together and apply on same day in 7 days interval ?
A: Yes, use both bio clean sweep and fungfree together
Q: what single product or a combination of products can help control viral, fungal, nematodal as well as insect borne diseases?
A: For virus, use viroz by spraying.
For fungus and nematodes, give NemoFunGo in soil.
For fungus, use fungfree For spraying.
For insects, give bio clean sweep by spraying.
You can mix viroz, bio clean sweep and fungfree For spraying.
Q: Can i use biocleensweep, fungfree and florigen in the same spray time?
Q: How frequently it can be administered on plants?
A: 5 to 7 days when plant is infected by insects. There is no preventive effect in absence of any insect.
|Content ||Count |
|Metarhizium Anisopliae ||2×10^9 CFU/ml (min) |
|Verticillium Lecanii ||2×10^9 CFU/ml (min) |
|Beauveria Bassiana ||2×10^9 CFU/ml (min) |
|Other fungus ||2×10^9 CFU/ml |
|Weight ||1.255 kg |
|Dimensions ||8 × 8 × 11 cm |
|Net Content || |
250 ml, 250 ml x 2, 1 Ltr, 1 ltr x 2, 1 ltr x 3, 5 ltr x 1, 5 ltr x 2