Frequently Bought Together
- Calong Improves the strength of the cell walls, resulting in improved shelf life and resistance to disease.
- Calong improves the transportability of agriculture produce like fruits and flowers, thereby increasing its commercial value.
- Calong being chelated is inert and keeps the vital calcium readily available to plants without permitting the normal chemical interactions that occur in the soil and within plant tissues.
- Target crops
- Pomegranate, Litchi, Tomato, Cherry, Guava, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Spine gourd, Sapota, Banana, Papaya, Mango
- RECOMMENDATIONS :
- Foliar Spray Application : 0.5 – 1 gm / Lit of water.
- Drip Application : 0.5 – 1 kg / Acre.
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh CaLong Calcium – Ca 10% EDTA Chelated (100% water soluble foliar spray) :
Q: how many grams per litre of water to be used in potted plant through drenchings
A: 5 to 7 grams/litre water
Q: Can we use this in watering roots?
Q: Is it compitable with pesticides & fungicides.
Q: What is the ca quantity in ppm in 1 gram of this product?
A: 1 gm of Calcium EDTA in 1000 litre water will make 0.1 ppm solution of Calcium.
Ca content in CaLong is 10% in EDTA form.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 28 cm|
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
250 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg, 1kg x 2, 1 kg x 3, 1 kg x 5, 1 kg x 10, 25 kg