• Composter is the unique blend of mesophiles, thermophiles and psychrofiles effective microbes along with enzymes like cellulose, amylase mixed with eco-friendly carriers.
• Composter converts all types of organic waste into compost/manure rapidly.
• Composter helps in breaking complex hard structure by enzymatic, fungal and bacterial process and converts it into good quality manure.
• Composter destroys pathogens, weed seeds and toxic matter.
• Composter increases the phosphorus as well as other nutrients availability in the soil and also increases the organic matter.
Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Drum stick, Kidney bean, Lima bean, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, kale, Knol khol, Srouting broccoli, Pigeon pea, Spine gourd, Coriander, Fenugreek, Nutmeg, Clove, Cumin, Cinnamon, Elaichi, Curry leaves, Wheat, Paddy rice, Sorghum, Bajra, Barley, Maize, Chickpea Chana, Lentil masoor, Black gram, Mung, Groundnut, Mustard, Coconut, Sesame, Linseed, Sunflower, Rose, Marigold, ibiscus, Bougainvillea, Jasmine, Orchid, Crysanthemum, Cotton, Sugarcane, Jute tobacco, Arecanut, Date palm
- Mix 1 litre of Composter with 100 litre water and evenly apply to 1 MT of organic waste
- Apply water to maintain moisture level on regular basis.
- Turn over the waste heap when heat starts developing.
- Compost will be ready in 30-45 days.
Best use within 20days after opening the inner cap of the bottle
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh Composter (For Quick Decomposition Of Organic Waste Into Compost) :
Q: will it attracts insects? what should I do if it attracts too many insects in the compost bin?
A: It speed ups the composting process. It does not attracts insects. Insects that are found in material are part of composting process and will become compost once their stage is over.
So don’t worry.
Q:Is this product same as waste decomposer from ncof or different ?
A: Similar product, different manufacturer.
Q: Could this be used as bio-pesticides as well ?
Q: Manufacturing date & self life of product?
A: currently we are supplying april and may 2021 manufactured material and it has expiry date of one year from the date of manufacturing.
Q: Does it decompose poultry waste?
Q: How much quantity use for 1bucket waste?
A: 1 to 3 water per bucket of 10 to 15 litres
||8 × 8 × 11 cm
1 Ltr, 1 ltr x 2, 1 ltr x 3, 5 ltr x 1, 5 ltr x 2, 20 Ltr
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.