Frequently Bought Together
• F-Enhancer maintains uniform growth and shape of new developing fruits for best quality and production.
• F-Enhancer Reduces cracking of fruit during harvesting and helps to prevent mix crop deficiencies in different forms occurred gradually at different growth stages of crops.
• F-Enhancer improves shelf life of fruit and flower.
• F-Enhancer contains EDTA chelated Calcium, Magnesium and other nutrients along with Boron
Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Drum stick, Kidney bean, Lima bean
- Foliar Spray Application : 2-3 gm / Litre of water
- Drip –Soil Application : 0.5 – 1 Kg / Acre
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh F-Enhancer (Quality and Weight Boosting Fertilizer for Flowers and Fruits) :
Q: No chemical composition is mentioned in description. Macro or micro nutrients? I hv npk19-19-19, mkp-0-52-34, combi 2, huminoz 98. Do i need it?
A: It is combination of calcium, Magnesium and boron in edta form.
You need F.enhancer even you have other products as none of them works for size and fruit development
Q: It’s Organic?
A: No. It is a mixture of EDTA chelated products
Q: Is it applicable for vegetable plants?
Q: Can I use this in papya plant , pls advice the ratio to be used per litre
A: Yes. 2 gm/litre water for spraying.
750 gm/acre when given in soil by drip irrigation or drenching.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 28 cm|
|Net Content|| |
250 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg, 1kg x 2, 1 kg x 3, 1 kg x 5, 1 kg x 10, 25 kg, 1 Ltr
|Pack Type|| |
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
|Item Group|| |