- Use Sparingly – add to nutrient solution ,a little at a time, then test pH, Repeat application then test , until desired pH is achieved.
- The quantity necessary for pH adjustment will vary depending on the strength of the nutrient and the purity of the water used to mix nutrient.
- This product increases nutrient pH. Recommended pH for most plants is 5.5 to 6.5.
- Use good quality pH meter for testing nutrient pH
- Target crops
- Tomatoes, Lettuce, Radish, Spinach, Strawberries, Herbs, Broccoli , Kasturi Methi , Cherry Tomato , Coriander , Rocket , Imported Basil,, Thai Basil , Red Amaranthus , Kale , Red Capsicum , Yellow Capsicum , Red Lettuce , Green Lettuce , Leek , Parsley , Celery , Baby Spinach, Peppermint
- Use only to lowers the pH of nutrients solution and plant fertilizers.
- Wash from skin or eyes with plenty of water for several minutes . If swallowed , call your physician or poison control center. Contains potassium carbonate and potassium silicate.
- Proper use, storage and disposal is the responsibility of the user.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool dark place.
- This product may cause skin irritation handle with care . Protective gloves and eye protection should be worn.
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh pH down (Acid Base)+Hydroponics Alkaline Base pH UP – 500 ml each :
Q: Which ingredients in this acid liquid ?
A: Phosphoric acid as base with other acids along.
Q: phosphoric acid?
A: Phosphoric acid with other additives.
Q: 650ml only not a 1liter
A: We have 500 ml and 1 litre packs. 650 ml not available.
Q: How much ml to add 1lit water ?
A: It depends what is current pH and where you have to take. Take 1 to 5 ml initially.
Q: Can this product be used in planted aquarium? Also can the water be used right after adding ph down?
A: Yes for both. But use drop by drop with dilution.
Q: Does it kill bacteria in aquarium
500 ml x 2