Frequently Bought Together
• Panther is used for excellent flowering for all kinds of fruits and vegetables.
• Panther is a unique combination of biologically activated enzymes, amino acids, seaweeds and nutrients inorganic and natural form, Best balanced combination of various nutrients for trunk formation.
• Panther Helps photosynthesis and optimizes plant metabolism, Induces excellent flowering and fruit setting and reduces flowering dropping especially in Mango and Pomegranate.
Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Drum stick, Kidney bean, Lima bean
APPLICATION METHOD & DOSE:-
• APPLICATION METHOD:- Spray, drip irrigation, drenching, directly giving along with water during flood irrigation.
• DOSAGE:- Short duration crops, 2-3 liters/acre,
Horticulture and long duration crops 3-4 liters/acre,
Spray 2.5-4 ml/liter water.
It can be used every 2-3 months interval for excellent results.
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh Panther (PGR based fertilizer for effective flowering):
Q: Can be used along with insecticides/fungicides
Q: How to use? Spray or soil drenching ? How many ml per litre?
A: By spraying as well as drenching. 3 to 4 ml per litre water.
Q: Can i use it for rose plant?
Q: I plan to use panther for homegarden , is it ok? Will be using it for bougainvelia amd other flower plats please guide on dosage and frequency
A: Yes. Dosage 3 ml/litre water. Frequency 15 to 20 days. By spraying as well by drenching.
Q: Can i use it in mango farm ?
A: Yes. Panther is already being used by mango farmers of Surat, navsari and valsad since many years for flowering in mango.
Q: What is the Frequncy of usage ?
A: During flowering period, repeat every 7 to 15 days.
Q: is this organic?
A: No. Combination of chemical and organic ingredients.
Q: Can be used along with fertilizer like factomphos etc
A: Yes. You can.
Q: In what stage of vegetable cultivation it should be applied? What is the measurement?
A: Flowering stage. 3 ml/litre water.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 11 cm|
Utkarsh Natural Organics And Biotech
250 ml, 250 ml x 2, 1 Ltr, 1 ltr x 2, 1 ltr x 3, 5 ltr x 1, 5 ltr x 2, 20 lit x 1, 20 Ltr