Frequently Bought Together
• Silfert is a micronutrient and free silicon derived using nano organic technology increases resistance to pathogons&insects,white root development and plant growth.
• Silfert enhance growth and yield of all annual and vegetable crops, promotes upright growth (strong and thicker stems, shorter internods), prevents lodging, promotes favorable exposure of leave to light.
• Silfert provide resistance to bacterial and fungal disease and decreases some aboitic stress as temperature, salinity, heavy metal and aluminum toxicity.
• Silfert reduces about 30% crop production expenditure. Silfert increases N, P.Ca, Mg and Si uptake of plant. Silfert helps to increase overall crop yield.
• Target Crops : Silfert is used for all kind of fruit crops like Banana, Mango, Papaya, Guava, Lemon, Pomegranate, All Vegetable Crops, Field and ornamental crops.
Soil/Drip/Drenching application – 1-2 litres/Acre
Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Drum stick, Kidney bean, Lima bean, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, kale, Knol khol, Srouting broccoli, Pigeon pea, Spine gourd, Coriander, Fenugreek, Nutmeg, Clove, Cumin, Cinnamon, Elaichi, Curry leaves, Wheat, Paddy rice, Sorghum, Bajra, Barley, Maize, Chickpea Chana, Lentil masoor, Black gram, Mung, Groundnut, Mustard, Coconut, Sesame, Linseed, Sunflower, Rose, Marigold, Hibiscus, Bougainvillea, Jasmine, Orchid, Crysanthemum, Cotton, Sugarcane, Jute tobacco, Arecanut, Date palm
Shake Well Before Use
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh Silfert (Enhances Silica Absorption in plants) :
Q: Can it be used with Hydroponics?
A: Yes. You.can easily use by spraying.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 11 cm|
250 ml, 500 ml, 1 Ltr, 1 ltr x 2, 1 ltr x 3, 5 ltr x 1, 5 ltr x 2, 20 Ltr