Frequently Bought Together
- Beveroz- L is a biopesticide works as bio insecticide prepared by concept of Biotechnology. Beveroz-L is made from the Beauveria bassiana, fungus which causes a disease known as the white muscadine in insects.
- When spores of this fungus come in contact with susceptible insects, they germinate and grow directly through the cuticle to the inner body. Here the fungus proliferates throughout the insect’s body, producing toxins and draining the insect of nutrients, eventually killing it.
- Target crops
- Papaya, Sapota and Water Melons, Cotton, Ground nut, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Mangos, Banana Fresh
- TARGET INSECTS:- Mealy Bugs, American Bollworm & other larval pests, Grubs, Beetles, White fly, Jassids, Thrips, Mites, Termites etc.
- COMPATIBILITY:- Compatible with all insecticides except chemical fungicides. PACKAGING AVAILBLE:- 1 Ltr.
- Application & Doses :1) Foliar Spray for Borer & cutworm: 3ml-7ml/litre water.
2) Soil Application –for root grubs: 750 ml-1 litre/acre by drenching or can be mixed with 250 kg of organic fertilizer or field soil and can be applied uniformly.
3) Drip System: 750 ml-1 litre/acre by drip irrigation.
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh Beveroz-L (Beauveria bassiana 1 x 10^8 CFU/ml min.) (1 Liter) :
Q: Can I use it with Fungnil?
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 11 cm|
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
1 Ltr, 1 ltr x 2, 1 ltr x 3, 5 ltr x 1, 5 ltr x 2