Utkarsh Fe-Aquarium DTPA Fe 11% Chelated Iron Fertilizer is a source of iron for plants grown in alkaline conditions
- Utkarsh Fe-Aquarium forms a stronger complex with iron than a similar EDTA.
- Utkarsh Fe-Aquarium is more suitable than Chelated Iron EDTA since it is 100% more efficient from a pH level of 6. In a healthy aquaponics system, the pH level is usually between 6 and 7.5.
- Utkarsh Fe-Aquarium is seen as the standard source of iron in fertigation.
Utkarsh Fe-Aquarium Fe – 11% DTPA Chelated is a better and economical option for use in both neutral and acidic mediums.
- The fertilizer is compatible with most agrochemicals and fertilizers. The fertilizer comes in powdered form; this makes it easier to use as you will only need to dissolve it in water and proceed to use.
- Target crops
- Broccoli, Grape, Tobacco, Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Drum stick, Kidney bean, Lima bean, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, kale, Knol khol, Srouting broccoli, Pigeon pea, Spine gourd,
Prepare stock solution by adding 20 gms in 1 ltr water. Use 10 ml / 50 ltr of aquarium water. Use alternate day – 3 times in a week.
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh Fe-Aquarium – Fe – 11% DTPA Chelated 100% Water Soluble Aquarium Fertilizer) (250gm) :
Q: How much do i need to apply for 60inch×15inch×21inch glass tank.I have anubias,amazon sword,valesenia plant.Plz advice.
A: Your tank is of around 300 litres.
2 litre water take 10-20 gms. of Fe DTPA(Utkarsh Fe Aquarium)
For 300 litres aquarium water, use 60 ml solution. Every alternate day with micro.
Q: Can i foliar spray this on potted plants
Q: Please give the usage and preparation directions ?you’ve given different preparation in faq and other in the container / product description. souvik
A: In 2 litre water take 10-20 gms. of Fe DTPA(Utkarsh Fe Aquarium) depending on deficiency.
For 50 litres aquarium water, use 10 ml solution.
Q: So what products of utkarah provide micro and macro nutrients to aquarium plants & do u hace csm b in it? Please let me know for micro add macro
A: Micro and CSMB are same and is provided by Utkarsh aquarium EDTA.
For macro, we have Utkarsh Aquarium Macro set that provides all MACROS.
Q: Is it safe for shrimp in planted aquarium?
A: Yes. Take care to use as suggested.
Q: Is it copper free?
Q: Which one is good for aquarium fe-aquarium or just aquarium
A: Just(Utkarsh)aquarium EDTA is must. Fe Aquarium is used only if required.
Q: As a common aquarium hobbyist i just want to know, is it a complete fertilizer for planted aquarium or just an additional fertilizer for same?
A: This is additional to overcome Iron Fe deficiency.
Utkarsh macro set + Utkarsh Aquarium EDTA makes complete set of fertilizer
Q: How much to make stock solution for planted aquarium? Also how much to dose?
A: In 2 litre water, add 20 gm Utkarsh Fe aquarium.
For 50 litre water, add 10 ml on days when you give Micro elements.
Q: What is the shelf life of this product?
A: 3 years from manufacturing date. Currently we are dispatching may and June 2020 manufacturing products.
Q: Is need to taken out and seperate fishes when using this fertilizer?
A: No. Use as directed.
Q: Whats the difference between fe aquarium and ur other product iron fe-go iron 12%
A: Fe Aquarium is Fe DTPA 11% iron content.
FeGro is Fe EDTA 12% iron content.
Q: Is utkarsh fe-aquarium and utkarsh aquarium edta mix different
Q: I read all the reviews and saw that many have raised an issue of the water getting yellow after adding it to the aquarium. Does it stay like that?
A: You should not add the powder directly in the aquarium, few pinches to be added in 1 liter water and then you can put 20-30 ml of that solution once in 3 days
||8 × 8 × 17 cm
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.