Frequently Bought Together
- Metarhoz is a biopesticide works as bio-insecticide prepared by concept of Biotechnology. Utkarsh Metarhoz is a biological insecticide based on a selective strain of naturally-occurring entomopathogenic fungus Metarhizium anisopliae.
- When the spore of this fungus comes in contact with the cuticle (skin) of the target insect pests, it germinates and grows directly through the spiracle cuticle in to the inner body of the host. The fungus proliferates throughout the insect’s body, draining the insect of nutrients and the infected insects eventually dies.
- Utkarsh Metarhoz effectively controls the economically important pests of crops such as leaf hoppers, root grubs, Borers, cutworms, termites, palm weevils.
- Utkarsh Metarhoz helps to increase productivity by improving the crop health through containing the pests. Metarhoz is eco-friendly and helps to maintain the ecological balance.
- Target crops
- Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, Coconut, Cotton, Maize,Wheat,Sugarcane,Rice,Potatoes,Sweetpotatoes, Groundnuts, Soybean, Coffee, Cassava, Tea, Cocoa, Rubber, Oil palm, Some fruit trees like; Mango, Papaya, Citrus
APPLICATION AND DOSAGE:-
- Foliar Spray (plant hoppers and bugs): Mix Metarhoz @ 3 Litres or 1.5 kg / acre in 200 Litres of water (i.e 8 gm per Litre of water).
- Powder: 1.5 kg/acre.
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh Metarhoz (Metarhizium anisopliae 1 x 10^8 CFU/gm min.) :
Q: Will it help in controlling grubs in lawn?
Q: Please provide list of target insect?
A: Caterpillars, termites, thrips, aphids, grasshopper, ticks on animal
Q: Can I use it for large pots with plants having grubs infestation? If yes how much per litre? Please help
A: Yes. 5 gms/litre water.
You can try Grub special product Utkarsh GrubNIL that contains Metarhizium Anisoplie.
Q: What is manufacturing date of this product?
A: Currently we are supplying February 2021 manufactured material.
Q: It can be mixed with other fertilizer?
Q: What is manufacturer date of new buying product ?
A: February 2021.
Q: Can i use metroz with 19:19:19 npk?
Q: Once open should use whole pack at once or is there any method to store or to multiply it?
A: You can store it by packing the material such that no air goes inside.
We don’t suggest to multiply it.
Q: Can this product be used against root grub problem in Areca nut plantations? and if so, how much is required/acre and mode of application?
A: Yes. Metarhoz can be used for root grubs. Dosage is 1 to 2 kg per acre. Give by spraying in evening.
Q: Can i use this product on cauliflower?
A: Yes. It will control the pests on which it will come in contact.
Q: I can mix withTrichoderma bio fungiside
Q: what is impact of chemical insecticide on it? How long one should avoid other insecticides
A: There is no impact of chemical insecticide. Chemical fungicide is not recommended. If chemical fungicide is used, don’t use Metarhoz for 20 days.
Q: Can you sell only 1 packet ?
A: It is listed but inactive due to technical issues. 2 packet listing is active.
Q: How to mix for potting media?
A: Add 5 to 10 grams in potting mix per pot.
|Dimensions||29 × 24 × 2 cm|
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
900 gm, 900 gm x 2, 900 gm x 3, 900 gm x 5, 900 gm x 10