- Utkarsh Micro provides rapidly growing plants with Nitrogen, potassium and Calcium as well as a combination of chelated micro nutrients and trace elements.
- Utkarsh Micro is the foundation of the ” Advanced Nutrient System” Utkarsh Gro and Utkarsh Bloom from the structure.Combine Utkarsh Micro, Utkarsh Gro and Utkarsh Bloom different ratios to create specialized nutrient mixes.We call this the “building-block” method.This unique system gives growers greater control over nutrient mix than a single part nutrient.
- An aggressive nutrient can be mixed for fast growing plants with a high metabolic rate , or a mild nutrient can be mixed for delicate or slow growing plants.
- Adjust the nutrient mix to meet specialized needs for each phase in the plants life cycle :seeding, vegetable, transitional, flowing and fruiting.
- Refer to the basic application table for mixing recommendation. Please measure accurately.Reduce nutrient strength if plant show signs of stress,or if growing in very bright,hot or dry environments.
- This product should be used as part of a complete fertilizer program.
- This product is concentrated to the limit of solubility. Protect from freezing and direct sunlight. If crystallization occurs, mix entire contents with an equal amount of hot water and double the amount used.
- Target crops
- Tomatoes, Lettuce, Radish, Spinach, Strawberries, Herbs, Broccoli , Kasturi Methi , Cherry Tomato , Coriander , Rocket , Imported Basil,, Thai Basil , Red Amaranthus , Kale , Red Capsicum , Yellow Capsicum , Red Lettuce , Green Lettuce , Leek , Parsley , Celery , Baby Spinach, Peppermint
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh Micro ( Advanced nutrient system for Hydroponics) :
Q: Did you miss the 0.1% iron or is that a printing mistake on your guaranteed analysis??
A: It is printing mistake. Fe 0.1% is there in the material. Thanks for bringing it to our notice. Soon will rectify the mistake.
Q: Can u tell me the usage instructions of the trio for hydroponics?
A: Give 1 to 3 ml/litre water each weekly and maintain 800 to 1000 ppm of the solution.
Dosage depends on the stage of the plant.
Q: what is different between this liquid micronutrient and combi-2 500 g? in percentage microelemets etc
A: Both have different ratios of micronutrients.
Micro also contains NPK.
Combi 2 contains only micronutrients. Percentage of each micronutrients is much more in combi 2 compared to Utkarsh Micro.
Q: Can i use it on soil planted plants?
Q: This product organic ya inorganic
|Weight ||1 kg |
|Net Content || |
1 Ltr, 5 ltr x 1