Frequently Bought Together
• Perlite is prepared from A Ph-Neutral, Sterile.
• Perlite Safe-To-Handle Volcanic Mineral.
• Perlite is full of tiny air bubbles, and its dimpled surface area helps trap moisture.
• Protects against extreme climate fluctuations, over-watering and makes moisture readily available to plants.
How To Use :
• You can use Utkarsh Perlite alone or along with other potting mix materials like Vermicompost, Vermiculite, Cocopeat, Neem cake, Castor cake, Bio compost etc.
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh Perlite (for Gardening and Hydroponics) Media & Fertilizers For Hydroponics:
Q: How much powder is there in it?
A: We remove the powder at the time of packing. Due to transportation from our place to yourplace, you may expect 5 to 10% powder forming.
Q: can this be used for planted aquarium as substrate??
|Dimensions||29 × 24 × 2 cm|
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
4.4 kg, 4.4 kg x 2, 900 gm, 900 gm x 2, 900 gm x 3, 25 kg