- Utkarsh Potassium Schoenite is a unique source of plant nutrition since three essential nutrients are naturally combined in to one mineral.
- Utkarsh Potassium Schoenite provides a readily available supply of Potassium, Magnesium and Sulfur to growing plants in an ideal ratio.
- Utkarsh Potassium Schoenite has an advantage of having all nutrient contained within a single particle, which helps provide a uniform distribution of nutrients when it is spread in the field.
- Utkarsh Potassium Schoenite helps in increasing plant strength and builds resistance to winter kill, drying, insect attack and spray damage.
- Utkarsh Potassium Schoenite is readily water soluble and immediately available to plants.
- Utkarsh Potassium Schoenite has a neutral pH, and does not contribute to soil acidity or alkalinity. Utkarsh Potassium Schoenite has low salt index and is virtually chloride-free.
- Utkarsh Potassium Schoenite is eco-friendly, as recognized as safe. It has no restrictions for environmental or nutritional use when used at typical agronomic rates.
Utkarsh Potassium Schoenite specifications
Application and Dosage:
For spraying- 5-8 gm/litre during flowering and fruiting stage
For drip irrigation: 4-8 kg/acre
For Soil application, 50 kg/acre.
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
|Net Content|| |
900 gm, 900 gm x 2, 900 gm x 3, 900 gm x 5, 900 gm x 10