• SOP (00:00:50) is free-flowing,fine crystalline powder which fully soluable in water.
• SOP (00:00:50) can be applied along with all water soluble fertilizers except calcium fertilizers.
• SOP (00:00:50) can be applied in combination with N, NP and PK fertilizers according to crop needs.
• SOP (00:00:50) contains sulphur which helps to improve shelf life of fruits besides sugar content. SOP is useful for fruit quality, bumper fruit weight, fruit color, shinning etc.
Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Drum stick, Kidney bean, Lima bean, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, kale, Knol khol, Srouting broccoli, Pigeon pea, Spine gourd, Coriander, Fenugreek, Nutmeg, Clove, Cumin, Cinnamon, Elaichi, Curry leaves, Wheat, Paddy rice, Sorghum, Bajra, Barley, Maize, Chickpea Chana, Lentil masoor, Black gram, Mung, Groundnut, Mustard, Coconut, Sesame, Linseed, Sunflower, Rose, Marigold, Hibiscus, Bougainvillea, Jasmine, Orchid, Crysanthemum, Cotton, Sugarcane, Jute tobacco, Arecanut, Date palm
Application & Doses :
• Recommendations : Folier Spray Application. DOSE : For all fruits crops it will be 105-120gm / 15L water, For All Vegetable crops it will be 90-105gm / 15L water, For All Pulses it will be 75-90gm / 15L water, For Cotton and soyabean it will be 105-120gm / 15l water, For Floriculture crops it will be 75-90gm / 15L water.
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh (00:00:50 + 17.5 S) (Potassium Sulphate) K2SO4 Speciality Powder Fully Water Soluble Fertilizer (Foliar Spray Nutrition)
Q: When we use this product on apple trees
A: Once required size of apple is achieved.
Q: Can this be used for aquarium plants
Q: How much quantity to be used in 1l water?
A: 5 to 7 grams.
Q: Is this a organic product ?
Q: Why it has Sodium chloride? even though the product mentioned as K2so4. Can you confirm the presence of sodium and chloride in the ingredient?
A: Sodium chloride is the impurities that the product may have. Product is pure Potassium Sulphate. Also, we need to write it as per the government norms of labelling it.
|Weight ||0.947 kg |
|Dimensions ||29 × 24 × 2 cm |
|Company || |
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
|Net Content || |
900 gm, 900 gm x 2, 900 gm x 3, 900 gm x 5, 900 gm x 10