• Vermiculite is silicate material which is used in horticulture as growth media. It expands greatly when heated.
• Utkarsh Vermiculite can hold potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Ammonium which are needed for plant growth.
• You can combine exfoliated vermiculite with peat moss or coconut coir and make a good soil-less growth media.
• Utkarsh helps the roots of the young plants to anchor and grow.
How To Use :
• You can use Utkarsh Vermiculite alone or along with other potting mix materials like Vermicompost, Perlite, Cocopeat, Neem cake, Castor cake, Bio compost etc.
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh Vermiculite for Gardening and Hydrophonics :
Q: 5 kg or 4.4 kg?
A: 4.4 kg.
Q: How many kgs are there in total? On top it says 5 kgs whereas in description it’s only 1 kg!!
A: Its 5 kg only. There is mistake in description. Thanks for bringing to our notice. Will make necessary changes.
Q: will it dissolve in water easily?
A: No..it doesn’t dissolve, rather it holds water in the soil mix to provide water to plants.
Q: Is this fine grain or coarse grain?
A: Coarse grain as in photograph.
|Dimensions||29 × 24 × 2 cm|
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.
4.4 kg x 2, 4.4kg, 900 gm, 900 gm x 2, 900 gm x 3, 25 kg