• ZinGap activates enzymes that are responsible for the synthesis of certain proteins.
• ZinGap is used in the formation of chlorophyll and some carbohydrates, conversion of starches to sugars.
• ZinGap is essential in the formation of auxins, which help with growth regulation and stem elongation.
• ZinGap helps to prevent Zinc (Zn) Deficiencies in different crops occurred gradually at different growth stages of crops.
Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Drum stick, Kidney bean, Lima bean
- Foliar Spray Application : 1-2 gm / Lit of water
- Drip –Soil Application : 1-1.5 Kg / Acre
Frequently Asked Questions for Utkarsh ZinGap Zinc – Zn 12% EDTA Chelated (100% water soluble foliar spray) :
Q: What is the dosage of this zinc needed to apply per gram per litre of water through drenching in soil?
A: 2 to 3 grams
Q: Is it compatible with carbendazim 12% + Mancozeb 63% w.p
A: Better Use them separately . Chemicals react differently,why take a chance
Q: Can I combine it with other inorganic fertilizers?
Q: can i mix it with chelated iron
Q: Can it be apply on hibiscus plants?
Q: Can I spray 1g/ltr on apple?
Q: Can ZincGap be sprayed in paddy fields? Recommend dose?
A: Yes. 1-2 gram per litre water.
Q: Can it be apply on brinjal plant?
||12 × 12 × 28 cm
4.4 kg x 2, 4.4kg, 5kg x 1, 5kg x 2, 250 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg, 1kg x 2, 1 kg x 3, 1 kg x 5, 1 kg x 10, 25 kg
Utkarsh Agrochem Pvt.Ltd.